My office is located in a renovated historical building that is ADA accessible. Suite 1A is located on the first floor and is the first door on the right as you enter the building.
Franklin Street is a short one block street between Hammond and Harlow Streets. It intersects Hammond Street at the United States Post Office and intersects Harlow Street across from the Bangor Public Library.
Directions from Interstate 95
- Exit I-95 at the Hammond Street Exit (Exit 183) in Bangor.
- Turn right on Hammond St. if traveling North on 95 or left if South on 95. Proceed down Hammond Street through two stop lights (after the one at the intersection with 95).
- After the second light (intersection of Hammond and Ohio Streets) you will proceed down a steep hill. Halfway down the hill, turn left onto Franklin Street (street right before the stop light at the intersection of Hammond and Main Street). It is the second street on the left.
- Go around the curve and 115 Franklin is the building on the right with the wooden curved front before the Panda Garden Restaurant.
- Suite 1A is the first door on the right with my name on it.
- Parking is typical of downtown parking. Choices are finding parking on the street (usually two hour parking, although if you have not received a parking ticket in Bangor in 60 days then you get a ‘courtesy ticket’ that has no fees attached) or turn left at the end of Franklin Street and then make a left into the public parking lot (Abbott Lot) and when you exit you pay $.50 per hour.
- Call my office at 942-3635 or my cell at 478-9278 with questions or additional directions.